There are a variety of ways that corporations, charitable foundations, and individuals can support Camp Runamuk — a four-day, three-night camp dedicated to empowering, supporting and changing the lives of special needs children and their families in Arizona. You can support this therapeutic camp experience for families by participating in one of the following sponsorship opportunities.
We invite you to consider sponsorship of this worthwhile event.
Become Camp Runamuk’s Title Sponsor
Title sponsorship of this year’s Camp Runamuk provides a partner or corporation the opportunity to show the community and their employees that they care about causes important to them.
- As the title camp sponsor, your organization’s logo or name will be exclusively featured prominently in the Camp title, as well as on all web, electronic, and print marketing leading up to camp.
- Your organization’s name will be mentioned prominently in a press release sent to all major media outlets.
- Your logo will be featured on this year’s camp t-shirt provided to all attending families, staff, and volunteers.
- A representative of your organization will be invited to all events related to fundraising and advertising.
- After Camp is concluded, your organization will be presented with a DVD montage documenting the many families and camp activities your sponsorship impacted.
Sponsor an Activity
$100 – Art Experience or Parent Education Experience
$200 – Archery, Zip Line or Climbing Wall
$250 – Meet and Greet Welcome BBQ
$600 – T-shirts Sponsor
$1,000 – Transportation services to/from camp
$1,000 – Horseback Riding and Wagon Rides
Camp Runamuk hosts a variety of activities that families have the opportunity to participate in over the camp weekend, ranging from $100 to $1,000 in cost. Your sponsorship of an activity directly impacts the program opportunities available for this year’s campers.
- Each activity sponsor will have their logo displayed on the signage for their activity.
- Your organization’s name will be featured on Camp Runamuk’s website as a supporting sponsor and your logo or name will be printed on this year’s t-shirt if received prior to September 1st.
You can assist in making this year’s Camp Runamuk a success by purchasing and providing supplies from our Camp Wishlist (Wishlist 2014).